Dell Printer Contact Number 1-888-646-0222 Toll-Free
In the duration of using Dell printers, often the printer stop printer. Such a situation may arise when there is condition of ink charging, ink drying or head cleaning. If you suddenly find that the pause light is flashing, then there is a possibility that there is some problem in it. In that situation, you have to wait for sometimes till the printer resumes the printing process. There are various errors indicated by those lights. For solving the problem, you have to dial Dell printer contact number and avail the help of experts who would help you to find out the cause of the problem and then solve it.The technicians present there help you with relevant solution for all the problems.
Different error messages and solutions
- While printing patterns like nozzle check or head alignment you may receive error message ‘unable to print’. You have to first end the test print menu and then take steps for solving the displayed error on the LCD. Suppose if you again fail then you have to try again. You can take help of Dell printer support team who would help you with instant solution of the problem.
- You may receive ‘MNT TK near full’ error message when the maintenance tank is almost full. In that situation you have to replace the maintenance tank with a new one. If you need help for doing so then you should take help of our team by dialing Dell printer contact number.You have to convey the entire problem in detail to the executives present there.
- The error message of ‘ink low’ indicates that the ink cartridge is nearly empty. This could be solved only by replacing the ink cartridge. You can continue to print in low ink situation for some time but if you extend it too long then the print quality may decline.Hence, you have to take steps for replacing the cartridges.
- You will receive error message ‘MNT REQ’ along with the code of the part when that part has reached to the end of the life. You have to note that code and contact our team for further help by calling in Dell printer helpline number. The experts help to solve the situation immediately.
- If you find that cleaning cannot be executed because thick paper is loaded, or the printer could not feed the printout in that situation you will receive ‘remove paper’ message. For solving this issue, you have to remove the thick paper and move the paper lever to a secured position whereas if the issue is with the printout then you have to remove the printout.
- When the nozzles are found clogged then you have to run the head cleaning utility. If you have difficulty in understanding the process of cleaning the print head properly, then you have to contact the Dell printer customer service team for Understanding the steps in better way.
- In case you receive ‘change paper type’ error message, then that means the loaded paper doesn’t match the paper type selected. You must ensure that the loaded paper matches the paper type. In that situation you have to seek help for getting rid of this problem.
- You may face the problem of wrong paper size may arise when the loaded paper size does not match the data size. You have to make sure that it matches. If you have any difficulty in understanding the paper size, then you can avail help of our team by dialing Dell printer contact number.
What you can do?
When the Dell printers are not installed properly, then you may face this problem. This problem may arise when the Dell printer drivers are not installed properly. If the drivers are installed properly and then also you can’t print, then that means it is not connected to the computer. In that case, you must check that the interface cable is securely plugged and the specifications of interface cable matches.Even when you have pressed the power button to turn on the printer if the pause light does not come on or the mechanism initialization does not start then you have try the following solutions for resolving the problem:
- In the first place you must to turn off the printer and ensure that the power cord is securely plugged into the printer.
- Further, you have to ensure that the outlet is in working condition and it could be controlled easily by a wall switch.
- At last you have to check whether the supplied voltage is according to the voltage labelled on the printer.
These steps will help you to solve the problem if you have any difficulty in any of the step then you can take assistance of our Dell technical support team by dialing Dell printer contact number. They have expertise to solve the problem instantly and you can again resume printing.