Epson Printer Troubleshooting Number 1-888-646-0222 Call Toll Free
There are chances that some apps and software are incompatible with the new operating system. Majority of time, printer drivers may not work with the new operating system and hence, you can’t print from it. You may have problem in the printing process when you have not updated the printer drivers timely. Updating the driver can solve the problem completely. If you face any issue while updating the driver or in the duration of finding the perfect driver for your Epson printer then you can take help of Epson printer troubleshooting team. The executives of the team will help you to complete the process successfully and get rid of all the problems.
There are three ways of updating the printer drivers:
- Updating the driver manually
- Using the windows update for new drivers
- Automatically updating the printer driver
How to update the printer driver manually?
In order to update the driver, you have to first visit the website of Epson printers and check whether the Printer supports the version of Windows and if it does then you can download and install the windows driver for the printer. If you find that version of printer doesn’t supports the driver, then you have to take help of Epson support team. After you download the driver then you have to double-click on the installer file to install the driver. Below mentioned are the steps for updating the drivers manually:
- Firstly, you have to open the control panel and click on ‘device manager’.
- In the window of device manager, you have to locate the Epson printer for which you want to update the driver.
- You have to right click on the name of the device and then select ‘update driver software’.
- After that in the pop-up window you can find two options and you should choose the first option for searching automatically for the updated driver software.
- Further, you can find a set of instructions for installing the drivers. If you need assistance following those steps, then you can take help of Epson customer service
- In case you have driver files on the computer then you can select the option to browse the computer for driver software.
How to use windows update for new drivers?
- You have to firstly click on the start menu and then click ‘settings’.
- From the settings window you have to click on ‘Update and security’ where you have to click windows update present on the left pane.
- You must click ‘check for updates’ and then wait while windows find the latest updates for your computer.
- Epson printer troubleshooting team is there to help you if you have problem in the above steps. Further you need to click ‘check for updates’ and then wait till windows searches for the updates.
- In the next step you will find a link which will tell you about all the available options of updates. If you can’t find any such link that means windows update was unable to find any updates.
- Finally, you have to select the driver that you want to install and then click ‘OK’ and click install updates. You can take help of our team by dialing Epson contact number if you are in such situation.
How to update the printer driver automatically?
If you don’t have that much time that you update the driver manually, then you can choose to do it automatically through an app. In this process the app automatically recognizes the system and finds out the correct drivers for your printer. That means you don’t have risk of downloading and installing a wrong Epson printer drivers. You have to just click the update button present next to the driver to automatically download and install the correct version of the driver.
What you can do?
If you find that Epson printer has stopped printing, then you should first check whether the data cable is plugged in properly. Below are the few steps that users can follow to fix the problem:
- Firstly, you have to check whether the power to the printer is intact. If the power is off, then you should check that and turn on the power.
- Further, you must check that there are no error lights on the printer control panel. Suppose the printer doesn’t pass the printer operation then you have to check the fault in the printer.
- You need to check the status of the print queue as the jobs or the printer might get paused.
If you still experience printing issues, then you should take help of Epson printer troubleshooting team who would provide appropriate steps for resolving the issues. When you convey the problem in detail to the executives of the team then they will first analyze the reason behind it and then resolve it.